Hogan Lovells represented the Republic of Ecuador in one of many first-ever exams of “collective motion clauses” in capital markets transactions, serving to the nation full a posh restructuring of $17.four billion in debt because the longtime consumer struggles with low oil costs on high of a crippling outbreak of COVID-19.
This premium content material is reserved for
Regulation.com Worldwide Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Custom-made information by area together with UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Center East, Africa, and North America
- Slicing-edge analysis corresponding to UK High 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the within monitor on the largest breaking tales that delve deep into the problems behind the headlines
- Complete protection of the dynamic authorized market from individuals strikes to the foremost worldwide jurisdictions
- International view into how authorized tech, enterprise of regulation, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now