One 12 months after Littler Mendelson elected Kate Mrkonich Wilson as chair, one other feminine shareholder will take over the function of managing director and president on the agency. Erin Webber, who has held positions as managing shareholder within the agency’s Denver and Kansas Metropolis places of work, will take over from present co-presidents Tom Bender and Jeremy Roth in January 2021.
This premium content material is reserved for
Regulation.com Worldwide Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Personalized information by area together with UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Center East, Africa, and North America
- Chopping-edge analysis reminiscent of UK High 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the within monitor on the most important breaking tales that delve deep into the problems behind the headlines
- Complete protection of the dynamic authorized market from individuals strikes to the main worldwide jurisdictions
- World view into how authorized tech, enterprise of legislation, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now