Brazilian legislation agency Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Advogados has helped Brazilian energy distributors acquire $three billion in loans to maintain electrical energy flowing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, with one other Brazilian agency, Pinheiro Neto Advogados, represented 16 banks.
This premium content material is reserved for
Regulation.com Worldwide Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Personalized information by area together with UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Center East, Africa, and North America
- Chopping-edge analysis comparable to UK Prime 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the within monitor on the largest breaking tales that delve deep into the problems behind the headlines
- Complete protection of the dynamic authorized market from folks strikes to the most important worldwide jurisdictions
- International view into how authorized tech, enterprise of legislation, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now