Slaughter and Might, Garrigues and Sullivan & Cromwell have picked up roles to advise British Airways’ mum or dad firm, Worldwide Consolidated Airways Group (IAG), on its plan to lift €2.75 billion from shareholders after struggling steep monetary losses in the course of the first half of the 12 months because of the coronavirus pandemic.
This premium content material is reserved for
Legislation.com Worldwide Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Personalized information by area together with UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Center East, Africa, and North America
- Reducing-edge analysis reminiscent of UK Prime 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the within observe on the largest breaking tales that delve deep into the problems behind the headlines
- Complete protection of the dynamic authorized market from folks strikes to the key worldwide jurisdictions
- International view into how authorized tech, enterprise of legislation, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now