The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has issued transatlantic regulation agency Womble Bond Dickinson with a rebuke, after an investigation discovered it had supplied a banking facility to one in every of its shoppers, in breach of the regulator’s accounting guidelines.
This premium content material is reserved for
Legislation.com Worldwide Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Custom-made information by area together with UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Center East, Africa, and North America
- Reducing-edge analysis comparable to UK High 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the within observe on the largest breaking tales that delve deep into the problems behind the headlines
- Complete protection of the dynamic authorized market from individuals strikes to the most important worldwide jurisdictions
- World view into how authorized tech, enterprise of regulation, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now